[wp-hackers] Accessing custom fields in a post

Brian Fidler fidler.brian at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 08:12:16 UTC 2010

I have a number of Page sections on my site where I am using a Page as a
product. I've added a custom field for Image, a custom field for Price and a
custom field for ShippingCost. There are separate Page sections for
Paintings, Prints, and Misc items where the child items of that section are
the actual product. Some items in each section have the associated Price and
Shipping but not all items.

How can I access the data in a loop so that I can display a list of all
pages/products that include Image, the Price, and the ShippingCost
associated with the product/page?

So for example I might display 2 items from Paintings (w/12 total items), 5
items from Prints (w/8 total items) and 4 items from Misc (w/16 total
items).

I hope that makes sense, let me know if it doesn't.

thanks,
brian

[image: brian fidler interactive] <http://www.brianfidler.com>
email: interactive at brianfidler.com