[wp-hackers] GSOC - comment moderation

Eitan Adler eitanadlerlist at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 16:15:07 UTC 2010

Comment Moderation
   Improve comment moderation in the administration pages so that when
threaded comments are enabled they are displayed when moderating
individual posts comments. It would also be useful to allow comment
re-parenting so as to fix issues where a comment reply is not
associated with the correct parent. Support should also be added to
the XML-RPC api to allow an external app to implement similar
functionality.

Regarding this GSOC idea other than
1) displaying threaded comments on the moderation page
2) Allowing the admin to re-parent comments
3) Adding #1 and #2 to the XML-RPC api
are there other specific things having to do with comments that I
could use for my GSOC proposal.

Also - this being my first summer attempting to do GSOC I'm unsure of
what scope of work I should be aiming for.