[wp-hackers] GSoC 2010 Project Proposal
ralph at dasralph.de
Thu Mar 25 14:03:57 UTC 2010
I'm Ralph from Berlin, Germany. I study international media and
computing at the HTW Berlin.
I'm interested to develop a extension to manage and organise conferences
like the OpenConf tool (www.openconf.com) but embedded in WordPress.
- user can create one or more speaker profile(s)
- user can create one ore more session(s) and link this with the speaker
- user can purchase tickets / advertisements
- archive for previous conferences (with different themes)
later (after GSoC):
- apps für Android, iPhone, BlackBerry to see the timetable and add
interesting sessions to the mobile calendar
What do you think about this?
mail ralph at dasralph.de
pgp key id 30C4ECD8
pgp fingerprint C6E4 3435 7CC8 5008 54EC 1C86 4176 7F75 30C4 ECD8
More information about the wp-hackers