[wp-hackers] Mailing List for Plugin Selection?

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Tue Mar 23 02:34:24 UTC 2010

Hey all,

I'm constantly coming across the need to ask questions about what plugin people recommend. For example, right now I need to select a slideshow/carousel plugin and be able to discuss about the pros and cons of each but I know that the wp-hackers is the wrong place for this.

The support forums on wordpress.org don't work for me either, mostly because of lack of email notification.

What to you think about establishing a wp-plugins mailing list to support discussion around plugins?

-Mike