[wp-hackers] Google Summer of Code Proposal

Nury Farelo Velasquez nuryfv88 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 05:01:35 UTC 2010

Hello

Good Day,

My name is Nury Farelo V, i'm a Sistems Engineering Student current in 7
Semester. I'm from Bucaramanga, Colombia, and i'm interested in a Google
Summer of Code Proyect.

I am writing to request information on the following proposals to implement
some of them.

The proposals are:
1. Comment Moderation
2.User Roles
3.Create system for users to specify post templates by category, author,
content or other criteria.

I would appreciate it if works with information on programming languages
that are required for each project, the development environment and contact
information so that it can connect prospective mentor and more information.

I appreciate all the assistance I can get because I want to participate in
GSoC 2010 with a project for this community.

Appreciate your cooperation.

PS: In signing the mail can find more information about me. Thanks

--
Nury Farelo Velásquez
Est. Ingenieria Sistemas UIS

http://www.nuryfv.tk