[wp-hackers] Menu schema

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 16:52:42 UTC 2010

Whoops, looks like I made a silly there. Of course, nav menus are
already a taxonomy!

So my main issue is in creating new entries in the posts table to use
as menu items. My suggested solution of adding an object type
indicator to each term relationship still stands. This allows us to
use multiple object types within one taxonomy and therefore removes
all the issues around storing nav menu items in the posts table.

Discuss please!

John