[wp-hackers] Daylight Savings Glitch

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Mar 15 17:13:40 UTC 2010

If you had waited until 10am, I think it would have posted. What was
probably happening was that the scheduled event in wp-cron to post the
job had not fired yet.

BTW, the time in the posts table was correct. You should not have
changed it, nor do I think it would have made any difference, really.
The time in the post controls nothing, the wp-cronjob controls when
the post publishes.

-Otto