[wp-hackers] Participate in GSOC for WordPress

Kishanthan kshanth2101 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 05:07:58 UTC 2010

Hi,
Im an undergraduate student from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
I'm interested in participating for the GSOC program for WordPress.
Currently I'm interested in the Idea : *Extend taxonomy functions
(categories, tags) to elements other than posts, such as Pages, media files,
authors, etc.*
Please give me further details on this idea on where to begin and what are
the skills i need, So that i can start working on it.
I have experience in developing a plug-in for WordPress to a fair extend,
this i did as a project @ University.

Thanks.
--
Kishanthan.T