[wp-hackers] "Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error." But what is the error?

James Nachlin jnachlin at sixapart.com
Thu Mar 11 19:36:24 UTC 2010

Thank you Dougal,

I have added those lines to wp-config.php.  I have even restarted the
httpd.

These are the first two non-comment lines of wp-config.php:
define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

I do not see a log file in my wp-content/ directory.

Every folder between wp-content/ and / is chmod 777.

Is there some other option, maybe in php.ini, to allow php to write
files (I am on OS X).

Thanks again,
Jim