[wp-hackers] [Gsoc Idea] Tagging/Taking a snapshot of WP installation

Justin Shreve justin.shreve at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 19:40:39 UTC 2010

The best way is do use the special export format that WordPress is already
using (XML) otherwise you'd just be doing a database dump.
*Community Information*

City of Kent, Ohio <http://www.kentohio.net/>
The city of Kent is famous for many things such as Kent State University and
the black squirrel. This site shows all the belongings including the Parks &
Recreation, local school district, hotels, lodging, attractions and much
more.

Portage County, Ohio <http://www.co.portage.oh.us/>
The housing spot of Kent where innovation and strength are found in
diversity.

Ohio Government
 <http://ohio.gov/>Keep up to date with Governor Strickland's actions that
impact our state with many positive outcomes.

Kent Area Restaurants <http://www.kentohio.net/eateries/>
Kent has many delicious and fine restaurants around campus.

Kent City Schools <http://www.kentohio.net/education/index.html>**
Kent City Schools (KCS) is a center for great education ranging from
preschools to 12th grade. KCS is rated excellent across the board.

Places of Worship <http://www.kentohio.net/churches/index.html>
Kent has many different congregations for several different denominations.

Parks and Recreation <http://kentohio.net/parks/>
K**ent is home to many beautiful parks and hike & bike trails. Many of the
trails go along the famous Cuyahoga River.

Medical <http://www.robinsonmemorial.org/body.cfm?id=36856>**
Robinson Memorial Hospital has many branches of practice located throughout
the country, one of which is located around Kent. Robinson was rated one of
the best hospitals in North East Ohio in 2008.
 *Ohio Places of Interest*

Discover Ohio

 <http://www.discoverohio.com/home>
Kent Area Culture and History <http://www.kentohiohistory.org/>

Standing Rock Cultural Arts Center <http://www.standingrock.net/>

Akron Area Places of Interest <http://www.comevisitakron.com/>

Akron Theatres<http://www.comevisitakron.com/directory.php?city=Akron&L=L&cat=LiveTheater&catid=14698>

Northeast Ohio Farmers
Markets<http://www.thefarmlandcenter.org/Farmers-Markets-NEOH.htm>

Convention and Visitors Bureau of Greater
Cleveland<http://www.travelcleveland.com/>

Cleveland Institute of Art
Cinematheque<http://www.cia.edu/academicResources/cinematheque/cinematheque.php>

Special Interest