[wp-hackers] Bug in get_bloginfo('template_url') w/child themes, or am I doing it wrong?

Jeff Waugh jdub at bethesignal.org
Wed Mar 10 02:36:18 UTC 2010

<quote who="Mike Schinkel">

> I'm wondering if there is a bug in get_bloginfo('template_url') with child
> themes, or am I doing it wrong?

> Is this a bug or am I doing this wrong?

Very much NOTABUG: you're looking for stylesheet_url, which provides the URL
to the child theme directory. template_url is useful when you have resources
that only make sense as part of the parent template.

- Jeff

--
The Great Australian Internet Blackout   http://www.internetblackout.com.au/

  "I allege that SCO is full of it, and that the Linux process is already
   the most transparent process in the whole industry." - Linus Torvalds