[wp-hackers] MogileFS & Wordpress?

Dave Viner dave at vinertech.com
Fri Mar 5 19:11:56 UTC 2010

Hi Matthew,

I haven't integrated MogileFS into WP, but I have used MogileFS in other
systems, and I've also created WP plugins that intercept image requests and
serve from non-standard file locations.

I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work.  Feel free to ping me offlist
if you need help in getting MogileFS setup and/or integrated.

Thanks
Dave Viner