[wp-hackers] Alternate paging URLs

Dave Viner dave at vinertech.com
Wed Mar 3 23:01:04 UTC 2010

Beyond just changing the text of '/page/' to something else, it seems like
the whole url pagination construction should be pluggable.  Something along
the lines of:

function generate_paginated_part ($page_number)
{
    // by default, we use '/page/N', but this can be overridden.
    return '/page/' . $page_number;
}

Or, if not a pluggable function, then at least a filter that passes the
current string, and the integer page number.

Dave Viner