[wp-hackers] Requesting advice regarding comments form errors, accessibility and patch for http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4332

Jeremy Clarke jer at simianuprising.com
Tue Mar 2 17:20:42 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Bjorn Wijers <burobjorn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Getting it into 3.1 sounds good to me. How can we make sure it becomes
> part of the roadmap so we know our efforts are not in vain?

Bjorn, I'm fairly committed to making sure that a patch goes up and so
far my feeling is that if it is well done it will get committed. Jane
Wells has also expressed interest in a more organized error reporting
system to streamline error display in the core backend.

If you go to the ticket url and sign into trac (use your wordpress.org
login) you can go to the bottom and submit an empty comment with the
subscribe-me box checked, that way you will be emailed when there is
activity on the ticket. I'm planning to hit it once 3.0 goes live, so
if I'm being lazy leave a comment at that point and we can start
working on it.

--
Jeremy Clarke | http://jeremyclarke.org
Code and Design | http://globalvoicesonline.org