[wp-hackers] Custom URL

Joseph Scott joseph at josephscott.org
Tue Mar 2 03:43:08 UTC 2010

If all you need are some new XML-RPC methods that your clients use to
submit data to your WP install you can easily do that with a plugin:
http://josephscott.org/archives/2008/11/adding-xml-rpc-methods-to-wordpress/

Then your XML-RPC methods will be exposed via the standard WP XML-RPC
end point http://jumping-duck.com/xmlrpc.php (using your URL example).

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org