[wp-hackers] Members Database

Thomas Belknap dragonfly at dragonflyeye.net
Mon Jun 28 20:34:58 UTC 2010

Hmm... I don't think I get why you wouldn't just make them WordPress users
with random-generated passwords? If they don't have email addresses, you
could just create random_characters at yourdomain.com. Since you can create
members without having to send them verification emails, there's no need for
the email addresses to be legitimate unless you actually do want to bring
their memberships online at some point?

Either way, there must be some way to use the structure WP already has to
make whatever you are trying to do work.