[wp-hackers] Running the WordPress test suite with PHPUnit

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Jun 23 07:43:49 UTC 2010

I have a feeling that running the test suite like this, is resulting in
WordPress being included within a function..

The WordPress files expect that they're being included into global scope,
As a result, you'll get errors like that if you run it in a local scope..

I've seen some people recomend adding somethign such this to your
wp-config.php file to simulate it being included in global scope:

foreach ( $GLOBALS as $key => $var )  $$key = &$var;