[wp-hackers] support for custoim post types + custom feilds

Piyush Mishra me at piyushmishra.com
Tue Jun 22 04:49:19 UTC 2010

1+ for core plugins
u dnt need to make a huge speech man english would have done d trick too :P
i am learnin both drupal and wordpress together and what core plugins
seem to me is an attempt to have modules of drupal kinda thing added
to wp also. (its just a layman language remark) IMHO it would b nice
if we have that and can move the best plugins(in terms of reliability,
time between a new wp version being released and the plugin getting
updated, popularity n usability) to core plugins. will help everyone

Regards

Piyush Mishra