[wp-hackers] Math Comment Spam Protection plugin 2.2 doesn't work with WP 3.0

Michel Bozgounov info at optimiced.com
Mon Jun 21 12:08:05 UTC 2010

--------------------------------------
From: Frank Bueltge <frank at bueltge.de>
Subject: Re: [wp-hackers] Math Comment Spam Protection plugin 2.2
	doesn't	work with WP 3.0

only a fast view from me; i think its a problem with the  $user_ID in
the plugin, this var is in WP3.0 0, not isset.
i attached a version with small changes, please test it.

Hi, Frank,

Thanks for the hint!

Unfortunately, I do not see an attachment here -- are attachments to
messages automatically removed from the list (or I don't see it)? Can
you post the php file/code somewhere, with a link? Many thanks!! :)

Cheers,
--M.