[wp-hackers] Customizing wp-admin

Olumide Alabi me at olumidealabi.com
Fri Jun 18 18:22:43 UTC 2010

Otto Thanks,
Seen that and I've already been able to load up a custom style sheet.
I've also figured out how to change the background color for the header
and footer in the Admin Dashboard but the rest of it is kinda blurry.

Does a list exist anywhere with the IDs and Classes that I need to
override in my custom stylesheet? That would be very helpful.

Thanks.
--
Best Regards

Olumide Alabi
Mobile | +234 802 359 9606
CDMA | +234 702 838 6589

<http://www.holidaysandcash.com/luminus>
Contact Me: Google Talk: luminusdadon Skype: luminusdadon Y! messenger:
olumide_alabi
My Profiles: Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/luminus>Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/luminus>Twitter <http://twitter.com/luminus>