[wp-hackers] Customizing wp-admin

Olumide Alabi me at olumidealabi.com
Fri Jun 18 17:58:14 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,
I'm trying to customize the admin backend in WordPress to make it look
more like the custom theme I've built. I would be glad if I could get a
few pointers as to what to do or links to any posts written on the subject.

I'm trying to not use any plugins unless they are absolutely necessary
as this is the route I've gone with building the needed functionality
into the theme's *functions.php* file.

I've also had some success with customizing the *wp-login.php* look and
feel without using any plugins and/or making any modification in the
core, that would break should there be an upgrade.

I'm running WordPress 3.0 Thelonius.

Thanks.
--
Best Regards

Olumide Alabi
Mobile | +234 802 359 9606
CDMA | +234 702 838 6589

<http://www.holidaysandcash.com/luminus>
Contact Me: Google Talk: luminusdadon Skype: luminusdadon Y! messenger:
olumide_alabi
My Profiles: Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/luminus>Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/luminus>Twitter <http://twitter.com/luminus>