[wp-hackers] bug in is_home in query filters for custom post landing pages?

Michael Pretty mpretty at voceconnect.com
Mon Jun 14 19:28:06 UTC 2010

I don't know if its a bug as much as it is something that was never
really discussed.  I think a lot of us that have been working with
custom post types for a while now, knew that this was the case, but have
never discussed if the is_home() functionality should change or if an
alternate function should be made as a work around.  Personally, I have
been testing against is_home() and get_query_var('post_type').

Michael Pretty
prettyboymp