[wp-hackers] Admin-UI admin_print_styles & colors.css

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 17:38:34 UTC 2010

This doesn't answer your question, but if you are trying to ovveride styles
on your plugin page - why not add a class to the <body> tag just on your
page? Infact, it should already have its own specific class..

Then all you have to do is add body.YOURCLASS before any custom style.

Just another way of doing it I guess, and you don't need to worry about the
order of loading.

-- Alex  (Hempsworth)