[wp-hackers] Wordpress StackExchange is ready.

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Wed Jun 2 16:38:02 UTC 2010

On 6/1/10 4:48 PM, Arlen Beiler wrote:
> In case you don't make the connection., this is the StackOverflow idea,
> which we discussed a little while ago. Now we can work on starting the site.

I'm concerned that this will splinter the development community, with
official discussion happening via wordpress.org channels, and
non-official discussions on StackOverflow. People already complain about
there being information in too many places and it being hard to know
which information is official.