[wp-hackers] Adding custom taxonomies as submenus to custom admin top-level menu

Daniel Bachhuber danielbachhuber at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 21:04:33 UTC 2010

Hey all,
I'm creating a plugin that uses three custom taxonomies
('pitch_status', 'user_type', and 'user_role'). The first is tied to
posts and the second and third are tied to users. I'd like to use
add_submenu_page to add the edit screens for each of these taxonomies
to the custom menu for the plugin. Is this possible? I'd prefer not to
reinvent the wheel and have to create my own edit views.

Thanks much,

Daniel

--
Daniel Bachhuber