[wp-hackers] any way to clean after theme when it gets deleted?

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Fri Jul 30 15:33:08 UTC 2010

on 30/07/2010 15:38 Andrew Nacin said the following:
> On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 10:32 AM, Davit Barbakadze <jayarjo at gmail.com>wrote:

>> theme_mod functions? what do they do?

> Rudimentary options storage for themes. Each theme's mods are stored in a
> single DB option row in the form of mod_{$theme}.

<snip>

It's the multiple single rows in the db that I'm not keen on. Most of
the time, I've been using a single row in the options table to store a
serialized array. Each theme then has a manual "reset" option which
removes all stored theme options but, thus far, I haven't found a way to
trigger the reset on theme deletion.

Mel / esmi
--
WordPress theme developer