[wp-hackers] any way to clean after theme when it gets deleted?

Ashish Saini ashishsainiashfame at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 11:45:27 UTC 2010

Hi Davit,

I think a better option would be to provide uninstall function as leaving
the options in the database makes sense as the user may switch back and so
it will save the pain of configuring it.

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Saini aka Ashfame
(Deserve Before You Desire)
Homepage : http://www.ashfame.com | Blog : http://blog.ashfame.com | Twitter