[wp-hackers] Best format for regularly updated data

Dan Smart dan at dansmart.co.uk
Wed Jul 28 10:34:21 UTC 2010

Ok to do that I'll have to maintain a cross-referenced list of courses to
post ids, and add new courses / delete them where necessary, but that sounds
maintainable.

Why do you specifically recommend Custom Post ids in this situation, rather
than Pages containing course information? Is it because it's easier to just
display courses with their information more appropriately, or another
reason?

Thanks,

Dan

---------