[wp-hackers] Rename wp-admin problems

WP Customizer wpcustomizer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 17:23:02 UTC 2010

Thanks Guy I didn't think about that but it is true. In fact if I remember
correctly I belive wp got its start by forking off another GPL blogging
platform.  But that doesn't reallymatter because as I said thats not what
I'm doing but you certainly are welcome to think that if you want, i really
don't care.