[wp-hackers] Is there any compelling reason to use a custom post type plugin?

Angelia Baladon angelia at 10sexyapples.com
Sun Jul 25 21:58:38 UTC 2010

I figured that would be the response.

I really could kick myself for having made the decision to go with a plugin
on this, especially as I already had it all manually coded, *shucks*.

I was attempting to be forward thinking in having a gui for my client when
they got a little more ninja in using the site, but, un-ninja'd myself in
the process.

I think I may have also made the decision at a point when there was some
debate over rewrites not being handled in core. I just ran out of the room
screaming apparently.

Well, I've really got my work cut out for me now in unraveling it from the
work I've done.

Thanks again for the input~