[wp-hackers] Best practices for plugin with complicated settings?

Ashish Saini ashishsainiashfame at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 10:39:47 UTC 2010

Go it! Thanks :)
Also I would like to know if there is any size limitation of how much data
can be saved in a single row in the options table?
Instead of saving multiple rows, isn't it better to store it as a single
value in a row.

Regarding performance, consider that it can be something which is used in
the front-side or needed only in back-end (irrespective of site's
functioning, just an specific need to operate some data independently
integrated with WP install).

Would like to hear on your thoughts on this.

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Saini aka Ashfame
(Deserve Before You Desire)
Homepage : http://www.ashfame.com | Blog : http://blog.ashfame.com | Twitter