[wp-hackers] Recommendations or Best Practice for admin-side popup

Paul paul at codehooligans.com
Fri Jul 23 16:52:44 UTC 2010

All,

I'm working on one of my plugins which will provide a popup launched from the wp-admin Media > Library page. For the popup I know I have multiple solutions at my disposal. I know I can use jQuery-UI which is included in WP core. But I also know this popup will not look like any other popup used in wp-admin. I've tried deconstructing the Media upload popup. But cannot find anything I can reuse.

My question is. Is there some style recommendations of hooks in place that will be better than writing this and trying to match the style myself? I know I've seen past discussions on coming up with a style guide but cannot find anything that was produced.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

P-