[wp-hackers] wp-hackers Digest, Vol 66, Issue 87

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Jul 23 15:21:54 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 6:40 AM, Jared Williams <jaredwilli at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry but this is irrelevant.
>
> Is it possible to get this email list delivered as a once a day email, that
> sends all of the emails of the day in one large message? I would like to be
> subscribed to it but it blows up my inbox.

You have a gmail account. Learn to use filters. They are your friends.

My filter is:

Has the words: listid:"wp-hackers.lists.automattic.com"
Skip Inbox, Apply label "wp-hackers"

Thus, the messages from this list never show up in my Inbox, they show
up as a label on the left side of the screen.

-Otto