[wp-hackers] Custom Post Type in Admin, filter by new custom Taxonomies

Jimmy Roy jimmy.roy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 08:01:54 UTC 2010

thank u Mike and Scribu, I wrote a mix of your solutions :

add_action( 'restrict_manage_posts', 'my_restrict_manage_posts' );

function my_restrict_manage_posts() {
global $typenow;
if ($typenow=='ressource_fr')
wp_dropdown_categories( 'show_option_all=Afficher
tout&show_count=1&hierarchical=1&taxonomy=classement_fr');
}

but when I click on 'filter' the result is always ... "no result".

Jimmy