[wp-hackers] 3.0 site got hacked

24/7 24-7 at gmx.net
Wed Jul 21 21:26:00 UTC 2010

Hi list,

note that this is just FYI.

My (never finished) portfolio-site got hacked in the last days (after
the upgrade to 3.0). Sadly i was that shocked, that i just reinstalled
my theme and wp, that i forgot to download & look over my code what
exactly got hacked. I could now just search through my chronik to find
the links. First i had the problem, that no page/post/whatever except
the index/landing/front page was accessable (404). I thought i killed
some parts of my page after plugin and wp updates. I deleted nearly
all plugins and themes except hybrid theme. I left hybrid to see if i
could access the posts via the preview of hybrid. Most of the pages
left me with a 404, but one brought me to the following sites:

(i break the link with "__." after the http:// to make it unaccessable
for someone who may find and click it accidently)

1) http://__.www3.doligz30td.co.cc/?p=p52dcWplbW%2BHnc3KbmNToKV1lFPWpJyjX5TJl2JvY2fLksg%3D
2) http://__.www.google.md
3)
http://__.www1.greedpays10.co.cc/?p=p52dcWplbW%2BHjsbIo22AgXOOipnVbWGWZInT1m6uqG2Lw8ydb5aYen5arK3NapaXlmRebGNpyl7HVqPajtfZ1m5oWKeih9eipqCecV6aoaXGaorcmpWkcVih1GqaYF6XXZySmWFlY2%2Bch9WemHGhqKykcmiQotLZlqKYlZuryZ%2BQk5%2FTXKLU1Zatm5vcnpRfk6Gpb6yZpanNjtjLbqSVmZ%2BZ2JbFVpHTnZ7X16qjl6nNxsitb6ihmaWVrKLEU8XToWtTqKV1lV%2BZaWeYXpyam1erpWiikpVwa2trZXFqcF%2FEkKGnhVaknZZ1nWCX

Maybe someone found something similar. I would suggest to contact me
direct, so we don't clutter the list unless someone knows what exactly
was the cause. You can do otherwise too, if you want. Thanks.

-K.