[wp-hackers] wp-hackers.com

Paul paul at codehooligans.com
Wed Jul 21 18:51:46 UTC 2010

Agree with Mike. Was just about to comment it sounds like some other external site hosted outside of the WP domains. I for one would like to see more code snippets and example within the existing Codex. Then again the code is sort of the documentation for the deeper issues.

Also, and I'm not even sure how possible this it. I'm contacted by people using my plugins about how to call some of the plugin functions directly. I know this is more a plugin documentation issue on my end. I think it would be nice to somehow have a snippets file as part of the plugin which can contain some of the non-standard examples. Then given it's in the plugin repo these snippets can somehow be pulled into a Codex or like place and made viewable via a searchable web interface. Just a thought.

P-