[wp-hackers] wp-hackers.com

Azizur Rahman prodevstudio+wordpress at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 16:31:07 UTC 2010

I already use http://gist.github.com for code snippets.

Just wondering how this would add value and improve what already exists
(i.e.: codex).

Here is my suggestions run a system on the site that will scrape for code
snippets and suggest to moderator to place them in appropriate places in
Codex.

If I am stuck with something wp related, I'd search codex and that's where I
want those optimal code snippets as an example.

Whatever system you use should be integrated with this mailing list or
wp.org account, I am not keen on creating another account for yet another
site.

Kind Regards,
Azizur Rahman

----
Do you need cost-effective web hosting solution and Domain name try
http://prodevstudio.com

Missed the last Friday Khutbah, try catchup a Khutbah on-line now at
http://fridaykhutbah.com