[wp-hackers] wp-hackers.com

Kris Young KrisY at tbs.uk.com
Wed Jul 21 10:27:14 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've just registered this domain. Whether or not I should do anything
with it is up to those of you who use this mailing list, and if any of
you would be willing to help collaborate on it in any way. The possible
idea was to create something along the lines of PasteBin where you can
link to code snippets and post those here rather than pasting plain-text
back and forth for others to comprehend. Potentially, I was thinking of
hypothetical scenarios whereby someone could paste a little bit of code
in, and others are free to look at and edit it (with comments etc, in a
sort of blog format) until everyone reaches a solution. This would
differ a lot from the current mailing list setup in that all this stuff
could be archived, and linked to when someone asks a repeat question.
The comments involved would help that newbie understand why something
they've written is wrong, rather than just C+Ping a bit of code and
moving on without learning anything.

I know that would help me, anyway. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Any
ideas?

Kris