[wp-hackers] WP3.0 : export doesn't works!

Jimmy Roy jimmy.roy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 03:42:34 UTC 2010

hi all,
today I try to export my WP data using the export page, I click on the
"download export file" button and it doesn't save the xml file... the file
is directly open in the same windows, I run it under Google Chrome for Mac
OS X and Firefox.

I got these error messages:

Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in
/www/mydomainname/www/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 2773

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /www/mydomainname/www/wp-includes/formatting.php:2773) in
/www/mydomainname/www/wp-admin/includes/export.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /www/mydomainname/www/wp-includes/formatting.php:2773) in
/www/mydomainname/www/wp-admin/includes/export.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /www/mydomainname/www/wp-includes/formatting.php:2773) in
/www/mydomainname/www/wp-admin/includes/export.php on line 46

I also try on another WP3.0 site and it works fine.
--
Jimmy | www.jimmyroy.fr