[wp-hackers] Removing WordPress Multisite data

Ashish Saini ashishsainiashfame at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 16:29:23 UTC 2010

Hi Brian,

I am fixing up a client's site where Multisite refused to work for some
reason. I am not sure whats stuck where.

I am looking for a way by which I can revert the installation back i.e. the
things Multisite feature may have added.

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Saini aka Ashfame
(Deserve Before You Desire)
Homepage : http://www.ashfame.com | Blog : http://blog.ashfame.com | Twitter