[wp-hackers] How many plugins can a WP installation bare?

mailapera mailapera at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 11:52:06 UTC 2010

Thank you all. I sensed this was the case, and I sort of dreaded the
answers as this leaves me with no clue on what plugin is more DB
intensive or slowing down page loading. Of course I have an idea that
large plugins also are DB intensive, but I would like to have a more
definite idea.

To get an answer to what plugin is more DB intensive, is there an
analyzer plugin that nicely outputs all significant data regarding the
DB query activity, or do I have to go scrambling in search of this
data with a shell client?

Thanks again