[wp-hackers] Sharing widgets across multiple blogs

David Morris dvmorris at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 16:56:19 UTC 2010

Is there a way to share sidebar widgets across multiple blogs in WordPress
3.0?

Assuming it would be easiest to do with blogs that are on the same network,
I'm looking for a way to have the option of sharing one blog's widgets with
all of other blogs, without having to modify core WP source code. Currently,
I either have to modify core source code or tell the blog administrators to
recreate the widgets across every blog on the network.

Thanks for your help,

--
Dave Morris
http://dave.showviz.net/