[wp-hackers] How do I prevent activation of plugin is below PHP5?

Raj list at expost.org
Fri Jul 9 07:12:21 UTC 2010

Thanks for the response Piyush. Is there any value the activation hook
should return so that Wordpress doesn't mark the plugin activated in the
plugins list. Sure I can check if the version is below 5 using a eregi() and
phpversion() but how do I communicate to wordpress that the plugin should
not be marked as activated? If possible, anyway to make sure that the plugin
is not even available for activation?

Raj