[wp-hackers] Putting the H in WordPress-Hackers

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Wed Jul 7 15:31:13 UTC 2010

Can we be done with the 'P' discussion now? Please?

I would make an educated guess that 99% of WordPress users in the world
honestly don't give a flying flip whether or not the software
automatically puts the proper case on the word "WordPress". And probably
99% of those users will never write "WordPress" in a post anyways. And
of those users, 99% won't notice, and the ones who do will just shrug
and move on with their lives.

If it still bugs you that much, keep posting bugs and comments on Trac.
And in the meantime, add the _one line of code_ to your sites that will
disable  it.

Egads. Can we please have a 'wordpress-politics' mailing list for this
noise?

--
Dougal Campbell <dougal at gunters.org>
http://dougal.gunters.org/