[wp-hackers] 'cognitive load' Re: Putting the P in WordPress

andre at pixelplexus.co.za andre at pixelplexus.co.za
Wed Jul 7 06:43:47 UTC 2010

Aside, as a user I'm starting to feel just a little bit uncomfortable with
what's being implied about my capacity for 'cognitive load' ;-)

Suppose in the end its about finding a good balance between avoiding the
evils of design for the lowest-common-denominator on the one side, and the
holy grail of 'it just works' on the other.