[wp-hackers] Putting the P in WordPress

Mitch Canter mitch at studionashvegas.com
Tue Jul 6 22:37:35 UTC 2010

Just out of curiosity, what value would having a plugin to opt out (in
either case) vs. an option in the menu give.  I would think that the
server load the option generation would cause would be negligible, yet
the latter being more user-friendly to someone not schooled in the art
of / having no access to plugins.

Mitch
http://www.mitchcanter.com
http://www.studionashvegas.com