[wp-hackers] Putting the P in WordPress

Jake Goldman wphackers at jakemgold.myfastmail.com
Tue Jul 6 21:58:21 UTC 2010

  Just to be clear, the specific issue of using "Wordpress" in a path or
image name /has/ been addressed in a patch (I think by Mark Jaquith) for
3.0.1.

That's an overt "bug" that can break things. The philosophical debate
about the very inclusion of this filter is fascinating, but also strikes
me as "water under the bridge", particularly on a "hackers" thread.

As to the question of "bloat", one could also argue that constantly
checking a "fix Wordpress" option setting before applying a simple
filter is also adding bloat.

Jake