[wp-hackers] Putting the P in WordPress

Ryan McCue lists at rotorised.com
Tue Jul 6 14:17:39 UTC 2010

Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> If someone made a better version of the function and benchmarked it
> next to the current or some of our other formatting functions in some
> real-world situations, that would be useful too, and add to the
> discussion rather than the noise. I'd love to see wp-hackers return to
> more, well, hacking.

I'm staying out of the discussion apart for this reason. I'm not on this
list because I want to hear people bikeshedding irrelevant stuff like
this, I'm here because I want to participate in discussions about
hacking WordPress.

Also, if the functionality is really that broken (affecting URLs, etc),
write a patch and fix it yourselves. If you're on this list, you should
at least be able to do that.

--
Ryan McCue
<http://ryanmccue.info/>