[wp-hackers] File Upload problems with Safari on Mac OS X?

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Mon Jul 5 22:48:56 UTC 2010

Hi Christopher,

Thanks but I'm not using the Flash uploader, just a simple <input type="file">.

And yes, it's not a WordPress problem "per se" but I thought maybe there was something WordPress could potentially be doing that gets in the way that I could correct.  At least I was hoping so and hoping for an easy answer.

-Mike