[wp-hackers] WPMU Category ID Updating

Tim Schoffelman tim at silentgap.com
Fri Jan 29 17:37:01 UTC 2010

You're right, last night we implemented the two lines of code mentioned
earlier & so far so good. It's also good to know that they're aware of the
issue. Currently we have about 11 blogs on both our beta & prod mu installs,
with about 30 other blogs that could easily go on it.

Thanks for your help
Tim